Monday, April 24, 2006

You Say It's Your Birthday

Well it's actually tomorrow, but on my way home from getting my car's oil changed, I was thinking that so many people come up with excuses because of their birthday. For example, a girl I work with took 3 days off because it's her birthday today. I remember being in school and kids got homework passes because it's their birthday. In fact, I got the following scenario playing in my head during my drive.

Sir, you're under arrest.
But it's my birthday.
Oh, in that case, here have some cake, and a homework pass too.



You must think I'm insane, and I am, but it's true. I'm all for celebrating birthdays, but when you think of it, weren't everyone's mothers the ones we should be celebrating for being in pain for many hours and giving birth to us. Here mom, you can have my homework pass.

I got the best birthday gift last night when I got home from work at 10:30 last night. Dirty minds can go away now. Kim baked me a birthday cake and it was yummy. So now we have an entire sheet cake to eat by ourselves for the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home